As we continue to grow, we seeking new employees to join our team. We are looking for individuals with gymnastics experience that enjoy working in a positive and energetic environment while teaching our cherished children quality gymnastics skills as well as life and social skills. Applicants must be able to pass a background check. Compensation will be based on level of experience. Don’t delay and apply today!
You can apply by downloading our job application.
Gymnastics Coach, Cheerleading Coach, or Tumbling Coach
Our dynamic organization is looking for highly energetic and organized team players to lead and grow our recreational gymnastics program. Looking for a cheerleading coach, tumbling coach, or gymnastics instructor with experience. We curently offer gymnastics classes, tumbling and cheer prep programs. Need skilled spotter with enthusiasm and love of the sport. Must enjoy working with children.
- Create lesson plans with head coach and implement plans for class
- Adapt lesson plans for the specific work group or day as needed
- Evaluating students to assess skill level and progression
- Responsible for equipment set up and safety check
- Discuss with supervisor progress of students, new ideas and assist with evaluations
- Provide supervision for all students after class until pick up by parent or assigned guardian
- Perform all jobs and tasks within guidelines and rules of the gym’s safety program
- 1-5 years experience in teaching gymnastics and/or cheerleading
- USAG Safety Certification as well as CPR & First Aid must be obtained within 6 months of employment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Physical ability to move 20-30 lbs
Please contact us for more information. 561-757-4747